Information Technology Manager (M/W)
Across the world, ACOEM’s 670 employees are committed to sustainable development and help companies and public authorities limit their environmental impact by offering products and services that:
prevent and control air, noise and vibration pollution
increase the productivity and reliability of industrial machinery
contribute to the development of effective, robust & noiseless products
protect soldiers, sites and vehicles in military theaters of operation
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
ACOEM Group is looking for a Senior IT Manager to develop ACOEM’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems support the Bussiness strategy and ACOEM’s international growth.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
- Grow the Application Performance Management over time in order to add new legal entities and enable a corporate homogenization.
- Analyze and configure technical solutions to interface existing applications with each other (ERP, CRM, and Support) and with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide technological guidance
- Supervise information system and communications network
- Consult with Managers to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes
- Interface “Salesforce” for commercial and marketing international follow-up with existing ERP (Sage X3 V7 update 8) and adapt it to the operational users’ needs to provide a solution that offers the best user experience.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT department (5 p.)
- Assess and participate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources
- Propose hardware and software solutions to accomplish ACOEM’s business objectives
- Ensure the company’s data remains secure
- Liaise to the technical interface with publishers and integrators to manage software upgrades
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- You enjoy working in a team, and like challenges
- You aspire to enrich your skills within an international group
- You have the desire to invest with us for the development of ACOEM.
# What skills are needed?
- Degree : Postgraduate degree in computer science
- Experience: 5 to 10 years’ experience. Management experience required
- Qualities : Rigor, Organization, Autonomy, Curiosity, interpersonal skills (many interlocutors), writing skills (users procedures), leadership, superior analytical and problem solving capabilities, strategic and Business mindset
- Language : Fluent English
- Salesforce, Apex configuration and different APIs
- Application Integration tools (for instance, Talend)
- Database management
- Deployment of web services
We want you
- as soon as possible
- as a permanent position
- Limonest (France)