Regional Sales Engineer (M/W)
Across the world, ACOEM’s 670 employees are committed to sustainable development and help companies and public authorities limit their environmental impact by offering products and services that:
prevent and control air, noise and vibration pollution
increase the productivity and reliability of industrial machinery
contribute to the development of effective, robust & noiseless products
protect soldiers, sites and vehicles in military theaters of operation
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
ACOEM Group is looking to hire a Regional Sales Engineer for his brand VibrAlign based in the USA (Richmond).
We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
This is a job that will require you to be highly self-motivated, disciplined and determined. You will have a defined territory to cover where you are responsible for all sales activities.
- Cold calling
- Fielding inquiries
- Lead follow-up
- Participation in local/national trade shows
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Establish strong business relationships as part of an outside sales team with advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for VibrAlign.
- Strive to both penetrate existing accounts while uncovering new opportunities by introducing them to the rest of our services.
- Partner with the sales organization to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers as needed.
- Last, but certainly not least, WIN!! Blow your quota out of the water!
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- You enjoy working in a team, and like challenges
- You aspire to enrich your skills within an international group
- You have the desire to invest with us for the development of ACOEM.
# What skills are needed?
- We are looking for an Regional Sales Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a field sales role with vibration monitoring and CMS tools with a strong rotating equipment background.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience selling business to business products, but if you’re a Rockstar from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can clearly and effectively articulate VibrAlign value.
- An organized, detail and process oriented individual.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving issues.
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred but not required.
We want you
- as soon as possible
- Wage according to past experience
- Richmond (USA)